May 2018 Annual Meeting
Saturday, May 18, 9:00 am
Location: ACRES Landtrust Office, 1802 Chapman Road, 46748
9:00 - 10:00 am Greet & Gather: Carry-in Breakfast
6:30 - 8:00 pm Brief Business meeting & program.
Speaker: David Van Gilder, FoCC President and Matt Kuziensky, FoCC Member
Topic: Annual Meeting Tri-State Watershed Alliance d/b/a Maumee Watershed Alliance Collaboration
Gather at ACRES office for carry-in breakfast and social time 9-10. FoCC will provide coffee, tea, hot choc and juice.
Business meeting beginning at 10 am.
1. Approve minutes from March
2. Financial Report
3. Discussion of proposal to collaborate with Tri-State Watershed Alliance d/b/a Maumee Watershed Alliance
4. Discussion of drainage concerns appearing before Dekalb County Drainage Board and Joint Allen-Dekalb Drainage Board.
5. Discussion of project idea to map Recreational portion of Cedar Creek
6. Create individual action plan for increase membership and participation
Please RSVP via Facebook if you have an account by going to the event page and click on "Going". Thank you!
NEW! FRIENDS OF CEDAR CREEK EMBROIDERED HATS AND T-SHIRTS!
Annual Membership Dues Renewal
The annual meeting is the perfect opportunity to renew your membership for 2018-2019.
Print the membership renewal form
and mail in or bring with you to the meeting.
Were you unable to attend a FoCC meeting but would like to stay up to date?
Check out the Meeting Minutes!
Friends of Cedar Creek Newsletter
Want to be notified about the next Friends of Cedar Creek meeting agenda and location?