January 2019 Meeting
Tuesday, January 29, 6:30 - 8:30pm
Location: ACRES Land Trust, 1802 Chapman Road, Huntertown, IN 46748
6:30 - 7:00 pm Greet & Gather
7:00 - 8:30 pm Brief Business meeting & program.
Speaker: Allen Hayes; DeKalb Soil and Water Conservation District
Topic: Canoe Trail and development of access points in DeKalb County
· Our role and involvement in the Western Lake Erie Basin
· Agricultural Conservation
· On-going research regarding phosphorus
· Our involvement in addressing septic/ sewer issues in the county
· Provide an update on our Canoe Trail/ Cedar Creek project
Please RSVP via Facebook if you have an account by going to the event page and click on "Going". Thank you!
NEW! FRIENDS OF CEDAR CREEK EMBROIDERED HATS AND T-SHIRTS!
Annual Membership Dues Renewal
Don't forget to renew your membership for 2018-2019.
Print the membership renewal form
and mail in or bring with you to the meeting.
Were you unable to attend a FoCC meeting but would like to stay up to date?
Check out the Meeting Minutes!
Friends of Cedar Creek Newsletter
Want to be notified about the next Friends of Cedar Creek meeting agenda and location?